Forums » Newbies

mangina stretching

• 10 posts
    June 8, 2016 7:50 AM BST

How do you lovely gurls stretch your pretty bum holes. Im really tite and last time i was with a cute guy, his cock was to big, i couldnt get him inside me as i was to tite and it hurt to much. Even a small butplug hurts to much to use.

• June 8, 2016 9:13 AM BST
    Plugs and patience. I'm up to 4 inch diameter.. But if I haven't done it for a while... more than a week, it still takes a lit of foreplay to re-dilate. Never force yourself, stinging pain is a warning to slow down and take it easy.
    If his cock was too big then talk about it (he will likely love having a cock that is "too big" and perhaps save it till you can train for him and use your other talents to get him off.
    If he disagrees or is a dick about that then he is a just that... a dick and you're better off finding a better one, (as imo it's not about the cock, it's what it's attached to that's more important!)

I highly recommend getting a full doc Johnson plug set.. Even the small sizes when you out grow them can still be useful and fun... And luube, lots of it. ;)
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at June 8, 2016 3:44 PM BST
  • June 8, 2016 3:59 PM BST
    One more thing I find helps.. imagine you have a peice of rubber on a ring with a small hole in it.. push a pen too big for the hole and what happens? It goes into an elongated cone shape until *pop* it goes through.

Now do the same experiment using some back pressure, something to push back on the rubber and the hole opens much more easily without stretching the rubber.
    Next time try adding "back pressure" (push gently like you are having a poop.. this will help your sphincter cope and open more easily without stretching inwards too much (which can cause heamohrroids)
    • 13 posts
    June 9, 2016 10:17 PM BST

Darling Danielle ~ your wisdom is so spot on and professional and yet still quite earthy ~ thank you for your thoughts and wisdom ~

I wood still prefer you all hot and moist and squirming and squealing and gasping and gapeing underneath Me ~

just My personal thoughts ~ Luv ya ~ Dad

• June 9, 2016 11:42 PM BST
    Oh that happens anyway ;P
    • 13 posts
    June 10, 2016 4:31 AM BST

suck a darling gurl ~ if I ever had a son I woodst want him ~ to be just like this darling gurl ~

as a matter of fact ~ I woodst INCEST ~ upon hur ~ Luv ya darling ~ Dad

• 7 posts
    March 6, 2017 11:53 AM GMT
    Wonderful Danielle